Easily print full resolution marine charts in a handy booklet format using normal printer!
It does this by creating tiles in the same way as map books do for street maps.
A section of each chart is printed to a separate page with references to adjoining sections.
At the start of the booklet an index of the full chart is printed along with the page numbers of the tiles.
It reads all NOAA BSB format charts.
There are a number of times when a chart book is handy:
- Your boat is too small to conveniently unfold a full sized chart.
- You have electronic charts but don't want your laptop to get wet.
- You want to keep all your charts in one easy to reference book.
- You have electronic charts but don't have a full size plotter to print them out to scale.
- You like to write on your charts and don't want to ruin your full sized charts.
- The software that came with your electronic charts sucks.
- General route planning and daydreaming.